Luxury Vinyl Installation In Covina, CA
Knowing what to expect before, during, and after your luxury vinyl installation can help to make for a more seamless process on installation day.
Before Your Installation:
Here is what you can expect before your luxury vinyl installation:
- A member of our team will walk you through the entire installation process before the big day. They will answer any questions that you have about what will transpire, timetables, and so on.
- Before installation day, you should remove furniture from the rooms where the installation is to take place. You should also consider doing any painting work that might need to be done pre-installation.
- You should also have a plan for your subflooring and any installation-related waste that might need to be disposed of during the days ahead. Waste will accumulate.
- Make sure that no children or pets will be present on installation day for their safety and that of your crew.
- A member of your household should plan to be present on installation day.
During & After Your Installation:
- Depending on whether you're opting for LVT (luxury vinyl tile) or LVP (luxury vinyl plank), your installation method may vary.
- For both LVT and LVP, there is a floating, click-and-lock installation method that is done without adhesives and can sometimes be done over your existing flooring and a glue-down installation method.
- When this is completed, the crew will assess the edges and make sure everything looks as it should.
- You will then complete a walk-through with your installation team.
- Run a fan to remove any installation-related smells.
- Enjoy your vinyl floors!