Carpet Installation In Covina, CA
Knowing what to expect before, during, and after your carpet installation can help to make for a more seamless process on installation day.
Before Your Installation:
Here is what you can expect before your carpet installation:
- A member of our team will walk you through the entire installation process before the big day. They will answer any questions that you have about what will transpire, timetables, and so on.
- Before installation day, you should remove furniture from the rooms where the installation is to take place. You should also consider doing any painting work that might need to be done pre-installation.
- You should also have a plan for your subflooring and any installation-related waste that might need to be disposed of during the days ahead. Waste will accumulate.
- Make sure that no children or pets will be present on installation day for their safety and that of your crew.
- A member of your household should plan to be present on installation day.
During & After Your Installation:
- On installation day, your crew will walk you through the entire process before getting started. At this point, you can ask any questions about what will take place.
- The first step will involve your crew laying the underpad before also laying down the carpet.
- The next step will involve the crew matching up the carpet seams.
- And then, finally, stretching and attaching the carpet to the floor. The duration of this process will vary depending on the size of the job and a variety of other factors.
- Once finished, you will complete a walk-through with your crew.
- In the coming days, you may want to run a fan to remove any installation-related smells.