Tile Installation In Covina, CA
Knowing what to expect before, during, and after your tile installation can help to make for a more seamless process on installation day.
Before Your Installation:
Here is what you can expect before your tile installation:
- A member of our team will walk you through the entire installation process before the big day. They will answer any questions that you have about what will transpire, timetables, and so on.
- Before installation day, you should remove furniture from the rooms where the installation is to take place. You should also consider doing any painting work that might need to be done pre-installation.
- You should also have a plan for your subflooring and any installation-related waste that might need to be disposed of during the days ahead. Waste will accumulate.
- Make sure that no children or pets will be present on installation day for their safety and that of your crew.
- A member of your household should plan to be present on installation day.
During & After Your Installation:
- The tile installation process will vary depending on the materials used, the size of the job, and so on.
- Your crew will mix the mortar and apply it to the floor using a trowel; they will then lay the towel down on the mortar, ensuring there is cohesion between the two.
- From there, the team will use spacers to ensure the proper placement of the tiles, finishing with the edges of your floors.
- The task will culminate with grouting and sealing.
- From there, you will complete a walk-through with your crew.
- You may want to run a fan to remove any smells too.