Laminate Installation In Covina, CA
Knowing what to expect before, during, and after your laminate installation can help to make for a more seamless process on installation day.
Before Your Installation:
Here is what you can expect before your laminate installation:
- A member of our team will walk you through the entire installation process before the big day. They will answer any questions that you have about what will transpire, timetables, and so on.
- Before installation day, you should remove furniture from the rooms where the installation is to take place. You should also consider doing any painting work that might need to be done pre-installation.
- You should also have a plan for your subflooring and any installation-related waste that might need to be disposed of during the days ahead. Waste will accumulate.
- Make sure that no children or pets will be present on installation day for their safety and that of your crew.
- A member of your household should plan to be present on installation day.
During & After Your Installation:
- On installation day, your crew will walk you through the entire process before getting started. This a good time to ask questions that you might have about the process and so on.
- The crew will begin to lay the laminate planks. Some laminate floors will be connected using an interlocking system, "a floating floor," while others may require an adhesive. Prior to your installation, you should know which installation method your crew will be using. Depending on which method is used and the size of the room(s) in question, installation time will vary.
- Once finished, you will complete a post-installation walk-through with a member of your crew.
- Run a fan to remove any installation-related smells.
- Contact Nemeth for any questions related to your new laminate floors.